I’ve recently started to get more involved in the kitchen which has been super fun for me. Given that I’ve finally cut meat out of my diet since last September, I’ve grown interested in making healthy food more fun! Today, I decided to make an Eggs Skillet for lunch which only took me about 10-15 minutes. This dish can be made for both breakfast and lunch.
Feta cheese (block or crumbled)
salt and pepper
1/2 sweet pepper
1 baby bella mushroom
- Chop sweet pepper, onion and mushrooms.
- Saute the vegetables in olive oil to release the flavors.
- Crack all 3 eggs in a bowl then pour into skillet. Turn heat down to about 4 or 5 to cook eggs thoroughly as it will not be flipped.
- While cooking, cut cherry tomatoes into little cubes and crumble the feta cheese slices.
- Sprinkle cheese, tomatoes, fresh cilantro, dried basil, salt and pepper to the top and allow to cook for about 5 more mins until done.
- Add avocado slices to top and a stalk of cilatro.
Voila! Hope you guys like it and let me know how it goes!